No Positions Open At This Time
- Possess and associate's degree or higher; or
- Completion of two years. of study at an accredited institution of higher education equivalent to 72 quarter credits.
A completed application must include all of the following:
- Completed District application. Click here for application.
- Letter of application.
- Current resume.
- Three (3) written letters of recommendation (within the past 3 years), preferably from previous employers.
- College transcripts.
- Verification of a TB test (Tuberculosis). Only if hired.
- Fingerprinting - This District requires final candidates to be background checked as well as pay for their own background check. Fingerprinting is done by appointment only on Tuesdays between 2:00 and 3:30 p.m., please call Jessica at 892-6550, Ext. 421. Cost is $30.00, payable by cash or check only, at the time of service. - Only if hired.