- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- This position requires continual standing, lifting, turning and bending.
- Experience in institutional custodial work preferred.
- Experience using power cleaning equipment preferred.
- Employment is contingent upon participating and passing a pre-employment physical screening.
A completed application must include all of the following:
- Completed District application. Click here for application.
- Letter of application.
- Current resume.
- Three (3) written letters of recommendation (within the past 3 years), preferably from previous employers.
- Verification of a TB test (Tuberculosis). Only if hired.
- Fingerprinting - This District requires final candidates to be background checked as well as pay for their own background check. Fingerprinting is done by appointment only on Tuesdays between 2:00 and 3:30 p.m., please call Jessica at 892-6550, Ext. 421. Cost is $30.00, payable by cash or check only, at the time of service. - Only if hired.