A complete application packet includes:
- Completed district application. Click here for application.
- Letter of application specifiying the applied-for position.
- Professional resume which includes academic preparation, experience and other specifically related qualifications.
- Copies of transcripts of all college or university credits to date (official transcripts required upon hire).
- College placement file or a minimum of four letters of recommendation in lieu of a placement file.
- Evidence of Montana certification/licensure.
- An application may be submitted in person, by mail, or by fax. Applications must be received by the final filing date.
- Applications and supporting materials will not be returned.
- Final candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check paid for by the candidate. All job offers are contigent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. This district reserves the right to withdraw all job offers based upon the results of background check.
- Finalist candidates will be contacted by the district.
School District Six is an Equal Opportunity Employer.